Welcome to CoSocial Members Community! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

CoSocial Members Community

Community members forum and documentation for the CoSocial Co-Op

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

CoSocial Specific Notes

Right now, only members of the CoSocial Co-op can login. Members use their existing login from our CoSocial.ca Mastodon server to create an account here.

There are members only areas as sub-categories in Members.

1 Like

This is mostly a default message, I added the bit at the end.

Awesome that you got the Mastodon login to work! Very neat.

2 Likes

Thanks for trying it! I added you to the co-op member group (so you can post in Members) and I’ll also create a trust & safety group.

:wave: Hi everyone! Just joined the coop. Looking forward to helping out around here.

2 Likes

Welcome! I upgraded your account here on the server so you should be able to post in all the Members areas. Thanks for joining!

Cool! Happy to see this forum, and extra pleased that login with masto not only exists, but works pretty painlessly!

1 Like

Welcome! You should have a co-op member group now and be able to see / post everywhere.